Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Update 1 verfügbar
Posted by JoergS - 13. April 2010
The following is provided by Forefront UAG Update 1:
• Remote Desktop access from Windows Vista and Windows XP: Client endpoints running Windows Vista and Windows XP can now access RemoteApps and Remote Desktops published through Forefront UAG.
• Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010: Forefront UAG now supports SharePoint Server 2010.
• Support for MSOFBA: Forefront UAG now supports the Office Forms Based Authentication protocol to allow rich clients to directly access applications published through Forefront UAG.
• Support for site cookies: Forefront UAG now supports the use of site cookies for non-alternate access mapping applications, in addition to domain cookies.
• Support for large CustomUpdate files: Forefront UAG now supports CustomUpdate files up to 1.5 GB in size.
• Changes in Group Policy Object (GPO) provisioning for DirectAccess clients: Update 1 fixes an issue that caused the export script that creates GPO objects to fail, and an issue that caused the GPO to be applied to all authenticated users in the domain (including computer accounts), instead of to DirectAccess clients only.
TO INSTALL THIS UPDATE ON AN ARRAY USING NLB, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS TECHNET ARTICLE: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=185074
To install this update on a new Forefront UAG installation, or on an existing single server:
1. Close the Forefront UAG Management console.
2. As an administrator, double-click the ForefrontUAG_KB981323_ENU.msp file.
Important: If User Account Control (UAC) is turned on, to install Update 1, from an elevated command prompt, locate the folder containing the ForefrontUAG_KB981323_ENU.msp file, type ForefrontUAG_KB981323_ENU.msp, and then press ENTER.
3. Restart the server, if required.
4. If you have previously configured HTTPS trunks, open the Advanced Trunk Configuration dialog box, in the Server certificate drop-down list select a different trunk certificate, and on the dialog box, click OK. Open the Advanced Trunk Configuration dialog box for a second time, in the Server certificate drop-down list select the correct certificate, and then click OK.
5. Activate the configuration.
Na dann, Viel Spass beim selber Testen!