das Forefront UAG hat gerade bekannt gegeben, dass Forefront UAG den Release Candidate Status 0 erreicht hat!
From the producers of Forefront UAG Beta, we’re proud to present you with (drum roll…)
Forefront UAG Release Candidate 0!!!
Over the last couple of months we’ve been listening to your feedback and working on incorporating it into UAG.
We put an increased focus into improving overall product quality, and streamlining and simplifying the initial deployment experience.
Here’s the shortlist of some highlights you’ll find in RC0:
- Import/Export – Use the new import/export capability to backup your configuration. You can even export an array configuration and import it into a standalone machine.
- SCOM – The UAG management pack monitors health aspects of critical components of UAG & DirectAccess services, enables centralized viewing of important UAG events and alerts on the SCOM console, and supports array-level views for easier monitoring of complex deployments.
- Simpler array management – Now it’s even simpler to deploy and manage your array from the Forefront UAG management console.
- Publishing Exchange – We added Web Services to the out-of-the-box publishing experience, with full support for NTLM and Kerberos authentication.
- Remote Desktop – Support for Remote Desktop publishing and single sign-on through the UAG portal.
And there is more, much more…
Forefront UAG RC0 will be available for download over the next couple of days. Stay tuned for more news and updates about the new release.
Der Download des UAG RC0 wird also in den nächsten Tagen verfügbar sein!
[UPDATE] Der Download des Forefront UAG RC 0 ist nun verfügbar!
Download Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) RC0
Some tips to get you started:
- Go over the release notes.
- Read the system requirements, installation guidelines, and the DirectAccess step-by-step installation instructions.
- Make sure you have Windows Server 2008 R2 RTM Standard or Enterprise version
- Start playing around and getting to know the new features using a single server, and afterwards scale up to multiple servers in an array.
- If you want to migrate a Beta 2 configuration to RC0, after running Setup, run the Microsoft patch file (.MSP) that’s included in the download.
Na dann, Viel Spass beim selber Testen!