JMicron JMB36X Controller R1.17.47WHQL + R126.96.36.199
Posted by JoergS - 25. Mai 2009
für den eSATA Controller JMicron JMB36X Controller ist die Version R1.17.47WHQL + R188.8.131.52 (Test Treiber) veröffentlicht wurden!
Change-Log R184.108.40.206 (Test driver) (05/21/09′):
- Fix issue that System may freeze for a short time when handling Smart Command.
- Fix issue that System may freeze for a short time when Hotplug eSATA device.
- Fix issue that driver report incorrect Revision with eSata Disk Device.
- Fix issue that sometimes Disk may not be reported after Create/Modify Raid Type.
- Fix SONY Tape Device Identify issue.
- Fix bootup delay with Optical Device issue.
- Add options to issue HardDisk Standy Command with Sleep and Shutdown.
- Fix RaidAP 2TB capacity supporting issue
- Fix the issue that IDE HDD is wrongly set as UDMA mode 2. (a bug of R1.17.44.02)
- Fix the issue that hard disks are removed for unknown reasons sometimes.
- Fix the issue that DTM 1.3 "Reinstall With IO" failed on Windows 7.
- Fix the issue that disk error counter is not written to disk successfully.
- Fix the issue that creating RAID from existing disk results in BSOD.
- Fix the issue that hotplug failed sometimes.
- Fix the issue that when SATA ODD is connected IDE disk will disappear after resuming from S3.
- Add the option to support AAM.
Na dann, Viel Spass beim selber Testen!