Greetings from the Windows Home Server Team
You have been approved to be in the Windows Home Server Beta program.
To accept this invitation and apply to become a member of this program, please follow these steps:
1) Use your Internet connection to visit the Microsoft Connect Web site (http://connect.microsoft.com).
2) Click Invitations on the Connect menu.
3) You will need to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID before you can continue to the Invitations page.
4) Enter your Invitation ID in the box.
5) Click Go.
6) If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you might be required to register before you continue with the invitation process.
Follow the steps shown to you by that program to apply to become an active participant. (You may be asked to take a survey, or complete other activities.)
On the Windows Home Server Connect site you will find:
- Product Documentation
- Windows Home Server Software
- Product Keys
- Links for submitting bugs & suggestions
If you have any issues submitting bugs, product suggestions, or using the Windows Home Server Connect site, please contact the Windows Home Server Beta team at WHSBeta (at) microsoft.com
Thanks a lot,
Das heißt, ich kann nun unter Microsoft Connect an dem Beta 2 Test für Windows Home Server teilnehmen!